The Eastland Fire Department is proud of its history, and serves the residents of and visitors to, the City of Eastland with the following objectives in mind:
• To provide the best possible protection to the residents of the City of Eastland and the surrounding communities under the Mutual Aid Agreements and as set forth in the Standard Operating Procedures of this department.
• To provide fire protection, fire inspection and fire safety education services to our community.
• To foster interest in all matters pertaining to the volunteer service and to promote the welfare and social advances of all volunteer firefighters.
• To inculcate love of country, good citizenship, civic virtue and self sacrifice, and to perpetuate the spirit, which from the early days has actuated volunteer fireman in the rendition of service of the highest type in the protection of life and property from fire without hope of fee or reward.
• To promote the improvement and advancement of the City of Eastland and its residents.